1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. 1)
My first thought when reading the rules was, "Why the hell is it 11 questions and 11 people?!" The OCD part of me is REALLY annoyed by that. 2)
I'm one of those people that ADORES movies that no one else has EVER heard of.3)
If you haven't tried The Secret World
MMO, you need to go do it RIGHT NOW! This game is just...all kinds of awesome! 4)
Although I'm not a religious person by any means, I once got to experience Da Vinci's The Last Supper
up close and in person. It made me cry...and to this day is still the most awe-inspiring thing that's ever happened to me.5)
I love old TV shows like Murder She Wrote and Fantasy Island - they make me feel nostalgic...and are a fascinating look at how much the world has changed in the last 30 or so years.
Okay, so I got double tagged by
...sort of...within just a day or two of each other, so I'm answering both sets of questions. SakanaUchiha's questons:1. What color is the first object to your right?
What kind of question is that?! Couldn't you at least ask WHAT the object IS?
It's black, by the way. As to what it is...I'll just leave y'all guessing. 2. Do you have allergies? If so to what?
I'm allergic to just about every pollen known to man.
Oh, and a bunch of animals, too. 3. The protagonist of the last thing you watched is now your arch rival. How fucked are you?
Hmm...well there are LOTS of protagonists in Eureka...and they're all about 100x smarter than me...so yeah, I'm probably pretty screwed. 4. What time is it?
At the time of me typing this very sentence - 1:15 a.m. And it's now 2:15 as I actually post this journal. 5. What's your sexuality?
I prefer men...but I'm not exactly opposed to women. I think love is love no matter where you might find it. 6. Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm SakanaUchiha. Would you like to RP?
Hmmm...I think it would be fun...but what would we RP about? 7. What's your favorite scent?
Oooh...tough one...I like sugary scents...like Vanilla or Cotton Candy8. What's one food you've always wanted to try?
Hmm...when I want to try a food, I usually find a way to...I'll have to go with a cup of Kopi Luwak, since I don't think I could EVER afford it on my own. (Don't know what it is? Look it up --> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luw…9. When's the last time you've had a good cry?
Hmm...I dunno about a GOOD cry...but a movie I watched the other night made me tear up a bit.10. If you were suddenly part animal what animal would you be and how would you deal with it?
I think I'd want the night vision of a cat, and I think I'd just have fun with it. Iernamei's questons:1. Do you prefer anime or manga?
I generally prefer anime because it has a bit more action and I can do other things while watching it...but I enjoy manga because it has a bit more plot. 2. Console games or PC games?
Definitely PC - I have trouble remembering what all the buttons on a console controller do. 3. Favorite video game or anime?
Pleas don't make me pick! There are SO many! If it helps, my current favorite MMO is called The Secret World
. 4. Pokemon or Digimon?
I'm not really interested in either...sorry.5. Avatar the last Air Bender or Avatar Legend of Korra?
I haven't started Korra yet...waiting until it's on Netflix.
But I LOVED the original Avatar series! Sokka rulez! 6. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
Easy - you're the letter "E"7. Cat or Dog person?
I'm allergic to cats, although I still love them...but I'm definitely more of a dog person. 8. Favourite Food?
Probably sushi...so many delicious choices! 9. What colour underwear are you wearing right now? (hehe i'm running out of questions)
Eh...they're lavender. 10. Why did you take the time to do this tag?
Because I got double tagged...and I was bored.
My questions for anyone bored enough (or silly enough) to want to do this.
1) You've just won the lottery! What's the VERY FIRST thing you do with your winnings?
2) You wake up one morning and can suddenly talk to animals. What would you do with your new-found talent?
3) I'm always looking for new bands to fall in love with - tell me who your current fav band is and what it is about their music that you like so much.
4) Here's a little blatant self-promotion - obviously you watch me because you like something that I do.
Tell me which piece in my gallery is your favorite and why.
5) Those of you that know me, know that I tend to obsess over things.
Tell me a little bit about something you're currently obsessing over.
6) Ignoring whatever your current level of skill is - if you could be successful at making ANY KIND of art what kind would it be and why?
7) Every other one of these quiz things asks about favorites - tell me about one book you read and absolutely hated.
8) Let's face it - we're all here because we love art. Tell me about one of your favorite artists and (if possible) link me to one of your fav works of theirs.
9) Write me a haiku about someone or something that's important to you. Here's a link to help you, if you need it. --> www.ahapoetry.com/haiku.htm
10) If you could safely and legally own ANY animal in the world what would it be, why would you want it, and what would you name it?
11) Nope, no 11th question. My OCD refuses to let me ask it.
But if you insist...all I ask is that if you do this lovely little quiz, you comment on this journal and send me a link to the completed quiz.
Many thanks...and have fun!